Jordan is a one-of-a-kind person and a true friend. He has thrown some of the best parties west of the Mississippi and has an outrageous sense of humor (He bought a Facebook ad for himself! If that is not comedy, I don't know what is!) He knows some of the best dirty jokes you'll ever hear and is as cool as the other side of the pillow. The real question is are you awesome enough to date Jordan Rinke?
Are you AWESOME enough
to date Jordan Rinke?
I am glad you decided to come give this a read to see if you are indeed awesome enough to date me. The first step to determining if you are awesome enough to date me is most likely going to be figuring out how awesome I am to see if we are on the same level first. Let me take a moment to tell you a bit about myself in order to help as much as possible. You can also read the various comments from my personal friends along the right hand side of the site if you want a perspective that is not my own.
I am a 27 year old guy living in San Antonio that enjoys living life.
Excellent, now that you know everything about me… oh… you need more, well that is ok I guess I can give a little more detail.
Who is Jordan Rinke?
- I am a strange blend of highly social hilariously conversational geek that can thrive in public settings.
- I can wreck a dance floor while explaining how to optimize a website for better performance.
- I can enjoy watching Grandma's boy for the 50th time while cooking a 4 course vegan meal (did I mention I am vegetarian/vegan? – dietary not morally)
- I can enjoy some greasy fries at the draft house watching the latest black and white indie film.
- I am a complex mixture of ingredients held together by an emulsification of open mindedness and joy.
- I enjoy wine as much as I enjoy brewing beer.
- I love fashion and sewing as much as I love wrenching on my car and welding random projects.
- There is no form of music I can't groove to with a little practice.
- I like standing on a stage talking to a 1000 people as much as I like 2 hour long one on one conversation about the depths of life.
- I enjoy a chill night with 3 friends as much as I do a packed house party with 200 people.
- I want to pull everything apart to learn how it works and build a better one as much as I want to live the middle path of non-action.
- I want to click the next page on reddit as much as I want to close the tab all together.
- Everything interests me and I think that keeps me fairly interesting.
- I have some routine but life to me is about the experiences we are having right now so I am always ready to do something or try a new one.
Who I am looking for
We can't take anything with us, and I have recently realized that I am looking for someone to share all of this with, partner in crime if you will (since we all know being good is no fun).
- I am looking for someone to dance with like we have a disease that only more cowbell can cure.
- Someone to help me cook a new recipe I have never tried before and then find it hilarious we have to go eat out because it sucks.
- Someone to review my mad science plans to make sure I won't kill myself or that it will at least be well documented when I burn my eyebrows off.
- Someone to spend a quiet night with preparing for an epic weekend… and then having an epic weekend.
- Someone will give me honest feedback in life and that can tolerate my genuine outlook on life.
You will notice in the comments that people will make mention of how genuine I am. Typically a positive thing, this can be a problem for people that are overly sensitive. I won't be a complete ass on purpose but I will be honest and I need someone that has the ability to tolerate that and have rational discussion about anything.
If you think you are this awesome, friend me on facebook and we can chat. I am looking for someone to date but I am open to hanging out with cool people as well. You can learn more about me or send me a message at my profile
or you can catch me on twitter @JordanRinke
For those wondering how this came to be, I recently discovered that I can advertise on Facebook for about $.50 per 1000 impressions, and after playing with the demographics selection I learned there are about 90k women within 25 miles of San Antonio within my selected age range. So, for $45 a day I can show all of the women (more or less) in this area an ad… how should I wield such power?! By making a dating ad for myself obviously.